Certificate in Professional Education


I was having a hard time looking for a job where i could practice my nursing profession. But unfortunately due to my age (i'm now 30 years old.), i could not find a job who accepts applicants at this age. Usually hospitals accept single female nurses with 2 years work experience and not over 25 years of age. Hahaha!!! none of these requirements would fit me. On June 2010, Then I decided to pursue my first dream...to be a Teacher. Iv'e always wanted to be a teacher..a SPED teacher. That's the reason why i took up B.S. Psychology at Trinity University of Asia and to continue specializing in SPED. To my surprise, a nearby University is offering this CPE course. on June 2010, I enrolled Certificate in Professional Education at University of Rizal System - Angono Campus. It's a one year course with 30 units in education. This course is needed for me to be eligible in taking the Licensure Exam for Teachers. Oh well...i just love to learn. CPE is my third course and I will not stop learning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
SamutsaRae atbp. Blog Design by Ipietoon